Worst place you have had to take a dump?

father in laws bed
had sihts all night
had to get wife(girlfriend then) to put in washer at 3am
and dry it b4 he got back from work at 5am

Someones garden in the dark... Not that adventurous but what I thought was grass to whip with, turned out to be stinging nettles...:'(

Top of a mountain in the Lake Districit with hail and gale force winds at stupid temperatures near 0c!! If it wasnt for the conditions the views would of been amazing though

rofl! you win azure197

Ha didn't feel much like winning lol

Top of a mountain in the Lake Districit with hail and gale force winds at stupid temperatures near 0c!! If it wasnt for the conditions the views would of been amazing though

Nice, had one like that too on scarfell :tongueout: in the middle of the the 3 peaks so had to do a Radcliffe HA

my first job i was a roof tiler
1 re roofing a church spier had to go so perched inside and let it drop
on to the ceiling below wot a mess;/
2 many a time re roofing private houses nd no one in
so into the loft space up a corner lift the loft insulation
dump wipe then cover it back up;/
3 as a joke i did one in the bosses coffee flask
my god i was bad lad in them days:lol::lol:

Actual lmao to that mate

1. hanger on the back of the door
2. the cleanliness
3. the quality of the bog roll
4. the size of the cubicle
5. the smell before and after (ie, was there adequate ventilation)
6. the lock, does it work, ease of use, quality and robustness, etc.
7. was there soap at the basin
8. were the taps adequate for the job
9. hand drying facilities
10. overall experience

Is it wrong that I also go through the same, or at least very similar checklist whilst I'm sat there doing my business!?! :smiley:

Also, for some unkown reason, I've recently gotten in to the habit of removing my top when I poo. It started around January, not sure why, but now it's second nature... Ill admit, being in a toilet without a coathook does make this habit somewhat troublesome as I then have to hold my top or try and balance it on the paper dispenser in the cubicle...

You always need to remove a jacket or loose fitting top so as not to get in the way when sitting or wiping.

in a blokes butty box years ago he used to sneak into the brew room on site and nick peoples food. he never did it again after that.

Baja beach club nightclub in Leeds. I was like ****break from American Pie, toilet roll over the rim (no seat) and my foot against the door (no lock). Nice.

Similar Thread Suggestions