Worst place you have had to take a dump?

Bulldog bash 2006 (hells angels festival I went to 7 years in a row) I attempted the "fat ****ers food mile" or what ever the bloody name was and after the rather nice sweet chilli noodles I just really had to go ( that was the 7th meal of the day) so as a newbie to festivals I was not equipped for the inevitable lack of toilet roll in the toilets. So whats a boy to do after a massive explosion and no toilet roll. Needless to say the only thing I had was my boxers :/ what makes it worse was an hour later some one had hung them on the air breathing pipe on the top of the loo lmao

Bulldog bash 2006 (hells angels festival I went to 7 years in a row) I attempted the "fat ****ers food mile" or what ever the bloody name was and after the rather nice sweet chilli noodles I just really had to go ( that was the 7th meal of the day) so as a newbie to festivals I was not equipped for the inevitable lack of toilet roll in the toilets. So whats a boy to do after a massive explosion and no toilet roll. Needless to say the only thing I had was my boxers :/ what makes it worse was an hour later some one had hung them on the air breathing pipe on the top of the loo lmao

Awesome festival.. Used to go most years when I was into bikes.. A very messy weekend

I wouldn't so much say it was the worst place but the best place I've deposited a dump was in the heater box of a mates classic Hillman Imp...

Before the garages we use now had toilets we regularly had to stack tyres and 'go' in a carrier bag.

No fun walking through the garage with a bag full of steaming poo/piss but funny when the guy next door put something in his skip on a Monday morning after a 'busy' weekend.:rofl:

I spent a week being chased by 40 Commando on the salisbury plains when I was still in the navy. Got caught short in the middle of the forest with the whole of the unit closing in on our position.

One of the less comfortable dumps I have ever had if I'm totally honest waiting for 40+ Commandos to appear

Outside Al Fayed's house in Surrey, was doing my Duke of Edinburgh and really couldn't last much longer.

It was only after I looked up I saw the CCTV camera watching me that me and my mates finding it hilarious and taking pictures of me ran lol.

Was also after I found out who's house it was lol :smiley:

Similar Thread Suggestions