Wrc

Does anyone on here follow the WRC? .. Loeb out front as usuall think he's won the wrc consecutively since 2004? I think next season though it will be a different story with sebastion ojier challenging him more closely, shouuld be a cracker!

I watch it when I find it's on, much better than f1 just not marketed so heavily.....

....cant get 'Dave' at the moment....would watch it otherwise....I normally go to the Rally GB....

...what channel is it on now then?....I agree, tarmac stages are the best. Probably because we can relate to it better; and the car set ups always look fantastic......

Loeb is retiring from rallying at the end of this season so someone else will have a chance anyway !

Me and my mates might be going to the Wales rally anyone ever been?

Yes, went about 3 years ago, it was the last time they had the Super Special Stage held inside the stadium in Cardiff. Millennium stadium? It was class. The R3 Clios sounded great.

They had entertainment on before the rally. Drifting, stunts, really was great. I have no idea why they dropped it. The only problem was, it was flipping freezing in there! We did talk about going with some members off here last year. I would like to go if you want a buddy Luke?

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
LOCKE Motorsport 85
6705russell Motorsport 17
pacenotes Spotted 1
Adrian Other Marques 10
simoxmino Motorsport 16