Xbox One Revealled!

I think I will hold out for the new playstation, I made the mistake of getting a 360 when it came out and then traded it in very soon after for a PS3

I find it bizarre that Zavvi have put that price on it, must be an inside leak because Microsoft haven't released a date or a price.. Zavvi mist no something haha.
I think I will hold out for the new playstation, I made the mistake of getting a 360 when it came out and then traded it in very soon after for a PS3

The mistake you made was selling your 360.. No where near as competetive online play, crap controller, expensive, wait longer for most DLC, no SKY, horrid 'main screen' interface. Only plus is the blu ray.. Unless you like playing little big planet all day :smiley:

I think i'll wait for some more details to come up at E3 before I commit.

It looks like a fairly big bit of kit, but i'm still waiting for this news around the second hand games malarky more than anything.

It's not exactly a looker is it?

Reminds me of a home built HPTC as the case looks a bit... 'off the shelf'.

haha no. It's definitely a dust attractor.

Just watching the video though...the capabilities look really impressive.

Its gonna be £299 not £399.

Id be very suprised if it was £299! Personally im expecting it the wrong side of £500 on release!

I wont be buying one straight away though! Ill still be hacking away on GTAV!

Last edited:
Someone posted a slip up by amazon on my Facebook....£600!

Not sure if its a fake tho.

I don't think it's expensive considering what it can do.

That amount of tech in one machine is immense.

You'd have to spend as much if not more to make a PC capable of the same, so it doesn't seem that bad.

The major downside is that you're gonna need to spend about 2 grand on a tv to get the most out of the picture lol

I placed my pre-order a few days ago for an Xbox One. That and a second controller, Forza and Call of Duty: Ghosts. Looking forward to November.

Last edited:

Similar Thread Suggestions