Xbox Steering Wheel

I'm looking to get a steering wheel for the Xbox now I've bought Forza4. I don't wanna spend a fortune on it though (£100 max really). As I don't a lot of time for gaming anymore :worried:.

Any suggestions? I know theres a Ferrari 458 wheel coming out, but that's not until next month.

i have the microsoft wireless wheel, which clamps to a table and has pedals.

Amazing feedback / steering tension

They don't make them any more but you can check on ebay.

Nice I'll have a look out for that one, I've been looking at the thrust master Ferrari one but there's no feedback which I would like.

that's the one I want. Can't wait.

Got plans for it involving a welder, a clio 197 front seat, and some servos :smile:

For your budget a used Microsoft wheel is the way to go. I used that right up until i got my Fanatec. IMO you HAVE to have force feedback so they are your two choices.

Which Fanatec do you have and where did you get it from? :smile:

I have...

Porsche GT2
Clubsport Pedals
Carbon paddles
H-Pattern Shifter
Sequential Shifter
Clubsport Table Clamp V2

Bought direct from FANATEC Germany. Whole lot was around £495 delivered then i bought the Clubsport Table Clamp seperatley which was around £60 delivered.

Some might think its expensive but being an engineer myself i had no problem spending the money as this is high quality kit.

Looking at the stuff on their website, it does look bloody good.

I looked at them a few years ago, definitely a future purchase for when I have the games room. :smile:

Similar Thread Suggestions