Young idiots in a 330 coupe

Just been filling my track car up at the local shell garage , BMW pulls in two lads get out start looking round my car , then ask what it's pushing , I say about 175 , they both chuckle . And tell me all seriously , that his BMW with race pistons ??? Is pushing 575 bhp ?? I nearly fell over laughing , it was non turbo , non super charged , was plumbed for nos , I'd love to see a 375 bhp shot of nos !! Maybe that's why it had race pistons lol , I politely called him a cock . And walked off to pay !!

You should have said "how many of you does it take to push it too 575?" and then walked off.

He's lucky that 375 shot of nos didn't blow the welds on the intake!

Last edited:
Maybe he needs the 575bhp to drag him and his ego about

Lok

Gotta love a bmw driver.

He's lucky that 375 shot of nos didn't blow the welds on the intake!

:smiley:

I was thinking of that quote too but thought I'd wait and see how long it takes for someone else to say it! :smile:

That now just has me thinking of random quotes from the film lol - "I live my life a quarter mile at a time. Nothing else matters; not the mortgage, not the store, not my team and all their bull****. For those ten seconds or less, I'm free."

It's amazing that is still the first question how much power, not noticed it's lower than stock ru on coil overs?
after shall we measure who's is smaller?

:smiley:

I was thinking of that quote too but thought I'd wait and see how long it takes for someone else to say it! :smile:

That now just has me thinking of random quotes from the film lol - "I live my life a quarter mile at a time. Nothing else matters; not the mortgage, not the store, not my team and all their bull****. For those ten seconds or less, I'm free."

another random quote which i nearly got made up as one of those tribute stickers is "I like the tuna in here"

A clio that out of the box is good for a track and will storm past a TDI golf :wink:

my knackered old mkv tdi golf was pasting clio 172 cups and 182's around Brands hatch :smiley: afterall, "it's not how you stand by your car, it's how you race your car"