£148million

I'd be happy with £148,000. :smile:

Fu*k that, I'll be happy with £148 million... Anyone that says its too much money for one person obviously doesn't want to drive F1 cars, fly fast jets and party on yachts in Monaco with supermodels...

Be happy with 100000000 not greedy at all.Then I would send them £38 to get some water

Fu*k that, I'll be happy with £148 million... Anyone that says its too much money for one person obviously doesn't want to drive F1 cars, fly fast jets and party on yachts in Monaco with supermodels...

That's all me through and through.

I'm so shallow tho lol

In all honesty, I have totally gone off the lottery.

My closest friend won a massive amount a couple of weeks ago, and just sharing the experience of the big cheque, champagne etc was amazing.

It made me realise alot about myself too. I quote from my FB page:

Been one hell of a two weeks, where everything I believe in has been tested and pushed to the limits! And this is what has been on my mind.

If you are jealous of someone for what they have; remember there is someone jealous of you and what you have.

Appreciate what you've got, and don't waste time yearning for something to happen that won't.

Remember to be there for those who need you too. You never know when you may need them back.

Live every day like it's your last, for if tomorrow doesn't come, you will have no "if only I'd done".

Massive congrats to Alex - now go and enjoy yourself :blush:)

I am no longer excited by the prospect of winning such a huge amount!

I'd love a million. I'd buy me a few nice motors and a decent house, bank the rest and only work part time. I hate work, it sucks.

id finally get to buy my liquid yellow V6, stick your italian supercar up your ars€.
laugh all you like but thats what id be doing first.

ONE UK Winner

It wasn't me, am glad tbh, no way I could live with the attention of that!!!!