£148million

In all honesty.... Just think of the fake friends and begging letters that the winner is gonna get

ONE UK Winner

It wasn't me, am glad tbh, no way I could live with the attention of that!!!!

I could lol

To be fair, i'd leave this country anyway and move to somewhere like Monaco where it's just the norm.

I do wonder what people do with these wins, I hope they donate a lot of it back to good causes.

In all honesty.... Just think of the fake friends and begging letters that the winner is gonna get

My best mate has had that all this week....people wanting some of his good luck tbh, luckily, someone is his office has been playing "Superb!tch" :wink:

Lol, it costs nothing to tell them to fu#k off and as for the begging letters I can use those to light the massive open fire in my new mansion..

thinks its about time the jackpot is limited and they make more "millionaire" winners!!!!!

"spread the wealth"....

Lol, it costs nothing to tell them to fu#k off and as for the begging letters I can use those to light the massive open fire in my new mansion..

Correct, but seeing people from the past going and telling the papers details of your life that you wouldn't want made public kind of makes a point "Money doesn't buy happiness"

That couple that won £162 million last year are not having a very easy time still....

No way I'd want that amount in my bank account!

What I don't get is why people go for the publicity or tell everyone... Are they stupid.. I appreciate that they get media and financial support from Camelot that is withdrawn if you opt for anonymity but fudge me with a euromillions win you can afford the best advice going.

There have been plenty of high value winners that have never been in the press or had stories about them.. the simple solution is to just move to somewhere else, to a neighbourhood where everyone is loaded and doesn't need to ask questions about your wealth, it really is that simple.

What I don't get is why people go for the publicity or tell everyone... Are they stupid.. I appreciate that they get media and financial support from Camelot that is withdrawn if you opt for anonymity but fudge me with a euromillions win you can afford the best advice going.

There have been plenty of high value winners that have never been in the press or had stories about them.. the simple solution is to just move to somewhere else, to a neighbourhood where everyone is loaded and doesn't need to ask questions about your wealth, it really is that simple.

You are right there, but as we have found out the day after he found out, you only need tell your closest, and in no time, everyone finds out. I didn't let slip at all, but still everyone found out.

But like the Camelot person told me at Alex's thing last weekend "better it comes out controlled like this now, than because of something from the past"

I didn't win anything. I was waiting for the email because I play online, but it never came, so I checked my numbers myself, just in case there was a delay or some kind of email server issue. Still didn't win!!!!!!! Ha ha!

They could limit it to 100m (still a shed load lol) and have like 48x £1m winners, loads and loads of people would play then, I only played the other week because of the guaranteed 50x£1m winners!

£1m would do me just nicely!

But like the Camelot person told me at Alex's thing last weekend "better it comes out controlled like this now, than because of something from the past"

I see what your saying but Camelot would say that because they want people to go public as its all about the PR to them. Yes they offer some kind of protection in that respect but only because they have a duty to do so because you have gone public.

In reality they don't give a monkeys if you get bad press or begging letters after your initial press briefing, if they did they would advise everyone to stay anonymous and do everything in their power to make that happen..

They could limit it to 100m (still a shed load lol) and have like 48x £1m winners, loads and loads of people would play then, I only played the other week because of the guaranteed 50x£1m winners!

£1m would do me just nicely!

It was 100 x £1m :wink: My best mate being one of them :wink::wink:

But yes I agree with what you say there!!!

Even better mike haha!

It just makes more sense, if I 'only' won 100m, I don't think im exactly going to be annoyed because I wanted 148m lol.

Is it true when your that rich they say you can live off the interest?

Even better mike haha!

It just makes more sense, if I 'only' won 100m, I don't think im exactly going to be annoyed because I wanted 148m lol.

Is it true when your that rich they say you can live off the interest?

100 Million will earn you 4 Million a year or 12K a day, so yes, haha.