250cup

well,got invited to renault today to see it.lets just have a look i told the wife..so to cut a long story short i have ordered one.first one apparently in this part of country.i have gone for 250cup in white.delivery is march or could have blue one next week that they have in stock.cant wait,what a car.but which one,got to tell them sunday.

Lucky lucky you! I will be going to my local dealers to take one out as soon as they get one in! With regards to which one its really down to what spec is on offer at the moment, of course it would be nice to get on next week but its best to get the one you want even if it means a slight delay!

Sorry you are selling the clio but it is a great step forwards!!!

i know what you mean about LY but the wife said no.i do love the 197 but the 250 is a hottie.just got new RS mats for 197,only put them in today,can you beleive it.so if anyone wants to buy some that are a day old let me no.

Im loving the 250 atm... watched all the road tests on you tube (check out the meg RS 250 vs focus RS vids :wink:) I think its brilliant. Might be my next car me thinks. But not just yet I still love my R27 atm :smile:

Cant wait to test drive one tho, i need to make sure its more fun than my 197 before I do it. Thats my only concern, it may be quicker, but will it be more fun and special than my R27 to me? thats what I need to find out :smiley:

White is the best colour for the 250 cup too I think. Lovely choice mate, get the pics up when you get it!!

Dave

i test drove a white one 2 days ago, felt amazing, i was so close to swapping in the 200 for it and paying the difference lol

yea there is a 'yellow' one in the showroom @ eastbourne looks absolutley stunning!!!!

how much you selling the matts for wayne?

well,got invited to renault today to see it.lets just have a look i told the wife..so to cut a long story short i have ordered one.first one apparently in this part of country.i have gone for 250cup in white.delivery is march or could have blue one next week that they have in stock.cant wait,what a car.but which one,got to tell them sunday.

lucky man, where did you get it from toomeys?

i'd wait and get the spec and colour you want. saying that, on the renaultsport website, my fave colour combination is the extreme blue with the black alloys. looks beautifullllll

congrats on the 250 mate, they do look good in white.

this could be my next car as well, ( not yet as i aint finished with the 197 ).

The 250 is a gorgeous car! Bet you cant wait to get your hands on it again! The 250 is one of the only cars I would consider trading the 197 in for at the moment!

Went to see the extreme blue 250 cup today and fell in love with it.so it is done.a week or two and its mine.gloss black wheels,led driving lights.

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D Other Marques 6