250cup

I can't stand black alloys... but that...

...that is gorgeous! I think I speak for us all when I say we demand more pics upon arrival!

as i already said... imho best colour combination!! i am very very jealous! maybe in a couple of years i'll have one of my own! lol. enjoy it buddy

p.s. i'd whip that megane badge off straight away!!

it will be coming off mate.been out for test drive today,fxxxxxxx fantastic.roll on sat/sun when i should be picking her up.

please dont say the V word,lol,cheers for the nice comments everyone.hope i will still be wellcome on hear once the 197 has gone.this is a great site and hope to carry on using it.was not expecting to change cars for at least another 18-24 mths,but just had to have it.

Ultra Blue is much darker than that. I had a VX in that colour. Suspect you're thinking of Arden Blue.

So, Wayne, are you gonna let us in on what sort of deal you got?

Hope the snow disappears soon for you!

£12.495 on the clio.a very very good price on a 2008 with 16k.they wont get that back unless they are lucky.special deal as its the first rs250 to be sold and released on launch day down in this part of the country.i am a lucky boy!

My local dealer already has 2 Nimbus 197s on the forecourt, so I best not go there if I wanna good deal!

That's what we thought.no money in the Clio,and no monies in the 250 really. Got the extra at 3%.how could I say no.They have about 6 clio197 at the same price as what they are giving me.mad.

That is a lovely motor! and thats a good deal from Toomey, i got my 197 from them, saw my first 250 on the road the other day and it was that gunmetal colour one (not sure of the name for it) and i nearly put myself in a ditch just staring at it as it went past lol, they're awesome! Well done!

Oyster Grey, the same colour as the one I drove. Liked it a lot, but quickly decided that it wasn't worth 25 grand! Buy used and you can get some seriously nice metal for that amount.

Think I'll wait a year and buy a much cheaper used one.

Oyster Grey, the same colour as the one I drove. Liked it a lot, but quickly decided that it wasn't worth 25 grand! Buy used and you can get some seriously nice metal for that amount.

Think I'll wait a year and buy a much cheaper used one.

I was having a look at the 250 cups too. I think I agree, you can pick up all kinds of really quick stuff second hand for that kind of money (supercharged exige or aZ4M coupe anyone!?). I was playing round with the car configurer thing on the renault website yesterday and by the time you add a few tasty options you're past £25k. My mate got a brand new Nissan 350z with the factory NISMO bodykit for that money. Still fancy a test drive in a 250cup though!

You can get a lightly used 370Z for not much more. Couple of others I looked at for 25K were a Cayman S and an Audi RS4

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D Other Marques 6