Adam's 197 Clio

I got plenty of beading shots of various cars I've owned over the years. That's as good as anything I've taken, or seen !!

Cool shot.....:smile:

Reactions: Adam_C
Thanks for comments.

Got to agree be he Camera is pretty good and can pick up detail on close up shots, even for a noob like me it makes a decent shot

Loving that latest pic! Definitely worth buying a 7 plus just for pictures that good! Lol

Looking great Adam, black wheels and UR with the aero kit is how it should of left the factory IMO. Another like here for the bonnet vent. :wink:

Just noticed i have a bit of rust starting to come through on my passenger side, is this something Renault will sort out due to the corrosion warranty or will this have ran out

Just noticed i have a bit of rust starting to come through on my passenger side, is this something Renault will sort out due to the corrosion warranty or will this have ran out

Passenger side where? Unless you've had the car regularly serviced and the book stamped by a Renault main dealer, I wouldn't hold out any hope of getting Renault to cover it unfortunately.

IMG_0355_zpsffkvypma.jpg
IMG_0354_zpsea1amppu.jpg
IMG_0353_zps8emxtqjm.jpg

Hard to see on photo's but as you can see the colour change (this is not the camera making it look a slightly different colour)

The paint is also bubbling, as you say it may be very hard to get Renault to stand on this.

Photos are at the rear alloy.

That may be more wear and tear from 'road rash' than corrosion possibly? The lacquer/paint is more prone to wear there if you don't have mudflaps on the front, which many don't as Renault didn't bother making any!

Ok thanks, something that definetly needs sorting out before it gets worse, especially with all the salt going down on the roads at this time of the year

So looks mike my throttle body unit has gone! now before i buy one is it worth upgrading to the 64mm throttle body or would you stay with the standard 60mm

Some help on what to do would be appreciated

So looks mike my throttle body unit has gone! now before i buy one is it worth upgrading to the 64mm throttle body or would you stay with the standard 60mm

Some help on what to do would be appreciated

I think in order to get the full utilisation from a larger throttle body you need to get a remap.

Ok so i fitted the new throttle body unit which has not solved my problem, i am just trying to upload a video of what is happening but i am struggling if anyone has any ideas?

Similar Thread Suggestions