Alien Green 200 Cup *** New AG 200 (number 3) from page 85***

Hmmmm! What could it possibly be?

8643791138_13ec73fbcf_b.jpg

Something tells me the green one isnt gonna be as quiet soon:

8643789172_1f475abb38_b.jpg

The initial plan was to have the silencer chopped from this new spare one and a new straight pipe installed. However as this new spare is in better nic than the one thats on the car (Scraped it on a few speed bumps) I'll have the current one unsilenced and straight pipe installed.

The advantage of having a spare now is that if it is too loud when the silencer is removed I can always revert back to the standard Akra silenced section.

And of course its nothing go do with the How Fast! being mere weeks away...

Looking forward to seeing her at bedford Martin, not normally a fan of AG but shes looking the part

Glad you received it ok. Now I just gotta decide what to do with the other spare link pipe and my old akrapovic rear silencer

Enjoy!

:smile:

And of course its nothing go do with the How Fast! being mere weeks away...

Looking forward to seeing her at bedford Martin, not normally a fan of AG but shes looking the part

It should hopefully sound the part anyway. Though could potentially require ear plugs for the journey up and down lol. Though don't think it'll be that loud (I hope).

Glad you received it ok. Now I just gotta decide what to do with the other spare link pipe and my old akrapovic rear silencer

Enjoy!

:smile:

Thanks again. Who ever wrapped it has some serious wrapping skills lol.

I will take credit for the bubble wrapping but the box modifications have to be handed to Emma.

I stay well clear of her when she has scissors and selotape. She is a parcel wrapping demon. Lol

Jonesy. I had a new akrapovic system sent to me as I had a slight resonating noise from the mid silencer and also the rear silencer. That's why I have a spare link pipe and rear silencer. If only I had the small piece of pipe that goes over the rear axle and the clamps I'd have a complete spare system

It should hopefully sound the part anyway. Though could potentially require ear plugs for the journey up and down lol. Though don't think it'll be that loud (I hope).

Thanks again. Who ever wrapped it has some serious wrapping skills lol.

I will take credit for the bubble wrapping but the box modifications have to be handed to Emma.

I stay well clear of her when she has scissors and selotape. She is a parcel wrapping demon. Lol

Jonesy. I had a new akrapovic system sent to me as I had a slight resonating noise from the mid silencer and also the rear silencer. That's why I have a spare link pipe and rear silencer. If only I had the small piece of pipe that goes over the rear axle and the clamps I'd have a complete spare system

Oi, were still waiting to see her on the How Fast!

Dropped the zaust off to be chopped and piped this afternoon. Soonest they can fit it is Friday afternoon so got a week wait before we find out how she sounds.

Similar Thread Suggestions