Alien Green 200 Cup *** New AG 200 (number 3) from page 85***

Good man Mike.

Its still not here yet so not gonna manage to get it fitted for a couple of weeks as I'm working the next 13 days.

Which one did you go for in the end??
You will be surprised how much difference it makes to the feel of the car with the smaller wheel, its like having a high power steroid controlled go-kart!! You have been warned!

must let you have a go of tbb next time you come and slum it this side of the border

Turns out the wheel boss kit is on back order with no projected delivery date. Have cancelled the order and will await them having stock before I re-order.

You shouldnt necessarily need an oreca boss to fit the wheel Martin, give Tony at DT a shout it looks like they have a couple of options available...

we run a momo boss with an omp wheel without issue, the bolt spacings are usually a standard sizing for aftermarket wheels

A clip of Ashton trying to keep up at How Fast in June:

[video=youtube;yO4nPWv51U0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yO4nPWv51U0[/video]

That stupid flipping cone was screwing up the line into the back chicane/hairpin

Was good fun chasing the pea

:smile:

That stupid flipping cone was screwing up the line into the back chicane/hairpin

Was good fun chasing the pea

:smile:

Its a shame because thats what ruined your lap, just shows though how the tiniest slip up can make all the difference. Noddie just disappeared kicking a little dust on the way.

The car sounded epic too.

As per the Fiesta ST thread. The Pea is being traded in for a new Fiesta ST. The dealer want a standard Clio 200 Cup for trade in so the good bits'll be coming off on Wednesday 21st August.

Will be gutting to see her go but she'll be remembered as my best car to date (And at present Clio200.net's fastest around Bedford West)

Similar Thread Suggestions