Alien Green 200 Cup *** New AG 200 (number 3) from page 85***

Well, we dropped her off at SWR in Stirling with all the standard bits for her transformation back into a standard Clio 200 Cup tomorrow. Took one last shot of her in her current guise:

9554674193_d54a73e593_b.jpg

It'll be a shock tomorrow when I go to pick her up.

None yet. The top mounts I bought to put on the standard suspension turned out to be the wrong ones so SWR are ordering me the right ones, so they'll fit them tomorrow and I'll get her back then.

So no pics as she's still at the garage.

Well we picked her up earlier today. Is definitely a different car in standard guise.

Can barely hear the engine, even when high in the revs. Its missing some low down torque. The steering is not as crisp. The car is definitely not as "on its toes" as it was previous.

Also, the arch gap is bloody horrendous lol.

Will get pics tomorrow.

Well we picked her up earlier today. Is definitely a different car in standard guise.

Can barely hear the engine, even when high in the revs. Its missing some low down torque. The steering is not as crisp. The car is definitely not as "on its toes" as it was previous.

Also, the arch gap is bloody horrendous lol.

Will get pics tomorrow.

Lol, at least you now know the mods were worth every penny.

They most definitely were.

The almost no noise from the car was the biggest shock tbh. Sounds like a hairdryer now lol.

I noticed that when I went in a std car, its surprising really. I remember picking the car up new and it sounded epic.. That soon changed.

when i took the akra off mine it just sounded weak. no pops, no bangs and no smiles

i never got to the point of taking my V3s off so i cant comment on going back to std suspension but i imagine it was one hell of a difference

even the induction kit made a big difference to the drive of the car

Similar Thread Suggestions