Anyone heard of them?

Based in Peckham, their postcode come up as the Royal Mail sorting office.

AutoTrader is on a ".co.uk" site, yet this one is a ".com" for a UK only site?

Looks very dodgy tbh, also their is just "Address : FREEPOST 1415, London. SE15 5AU"

Now I look again it doesnt actually say they are linked to a AutoTrader, just says are you selling on there.

Wasn't this the company that tried to take Ben for a ride??

I'm sure when I reported then to AT they told me they were a scam company. Ignore them Steve.

No one will buy your car without looking at it first.

Fair enough, was just looking for a proper address as most companies say where they are based or whatever.

Was just pointing out, not a lot of people actually know that about official PO boxes but they are all located inside the sorting office. I find it more strange that a company working in the area of buying and selling cars doesn't have a yard somewhere.

Was just pointing out, not a lot of people actually know that about official PO boxes but they are all located inside the sorting office. I find it more strange that a company working in the area of buying and selling cars doesn't have a yard somewhere.

You would have thought so yeah lol..

I used to drive HGV's for Royal Mail and dont even know that :smiley:

I used to drive HGV's for Royal Mail and dont even know that :smiley:

Quality. Yeah the big major sorting offices have PO boxes that you can rent, I know my local radio station (Cool FM) which broadcasts on 97.4fm here in NI has PO Box 974 Belfast then a Belfast post code, even though they're not based in Belfast. I did a tour of the sorting office a few years ago, think it was a school thing (I was a teacher), and we were told about the PO boxes.

Quality. Yeah the big major sorting offices have PO boxes that you can rent, I know my local radio station (Cool FM) which broadcasts on 97.4fm here in NI has PO Box 974 Belfast then a Belfast post code, even though they're not based in Belfast. I did a tour of the sorting office a few years ago think it was a school thing (I was a teacher) and we were told about the PO boxes.

Learn something every day :thumbup:

Hi Steve Auto Trader is part of the Guardian Gp / Press~Auto Trader is (NOT) so do not GO anywhere near them Kevin A friend of mine works for Auto Trader

Cheers for the replies guys, will give them a miss and just hope someone legit comes along soon and buys the car