197: Auto Window wipers

:001_rolleyes: Apaarently i have auto window wipers (just found out after 2 months) :001_rolleyes:

Does anyone actually know how to get them to work as i really cant figure it out ;/ thanks ;/

You just put your wipers in 'intermittent' and leave them there, they'll wipe once when you move the stick but then they'll stop until it rains :smile:

I think you can turn on/off the auto lights using the AUTO button on the left hand stick.

Turn them onto the first ''click'' on the control stalk and leave it there. :smile:

Well, I think that's the opposite of what I did to turn them off anyway... That was 18 Months ago though so I might be wrong!!! :smiley:

I must admit once I figured out how to turn them and the lights off Auto, I did and they've not been back on Auto since. Anybody else keeping it maual?

Last edited:
And once you've got it on the first intermittent (auto) wipe setting, the twisty knob thing for it adjusts the sensitivity. Think it's big fat drip for really sensitive (wipes when just a drizzle) and little tiny drip for not very sensitive........or that might be the other way around, can never remember

Don't forget to turn the left hand wangerro and you will also get 2 extra BHP

:thumbup: