Bank Holiday Weekend (UK)

Mike

Gestapo
Platinum Member
So what you doing then this extended weekend?

Is it this holiday that they don't have in Scotland? I know that one of the bank holidays they don't share with England.

Not sure what I'm doing yet, looks like it will tip it down with rain as usual, gotta get the car ready for the epic voyage to France next weekend :smile::smile: :tongueout:anic:

My bank holiday is going to be longer than most! :001_huh:

Flying out on Monday to go on my jollys to Morocco for two weeks, I really cant wait... 37C should be very very nice and I cant with to collapse at the side of the pool with an ice cold beer! :thumbsup:

:innocent:

Flying out on Monday to go on my jollys to Morocco for two weeks, I really cant wait... 37C should be very very nice and I cant with to collapse at the side of the pool with an ice cold beer! :thumbsup:

you git!

jealous!

Back with time to spare to get the car ready for Germany then :ban: :f1team07: :wink:

taking a trip to BARMOUTH with the wife driving :blush:mg:
at least gets me out for the day and maybe be able to spot
a few 197-200 driving about.i appolagise now if there are long
queues between the midlands and wales:innocent:

taking a trip to BARMOUTH with the wife driving :blush:mg:
at least gets me out for the day and maybe be able to spot
a few 197-200 driving about.i appolagise now if there are long
queues between the midlands and wales:innocent:

LMAO!!! :lol:

Hope you have a good trip. How much longer is it until you are back driving???

Watching the F1, watching England tomorrow, go out and get ruined tonight, wash the car whenever there's a glimmer of sunshine! Now that's a weekend :smile:

LMAO!!! :lol:

Hope you have a good trip. How much longer is it until you are back driving???
find out in three wks time.have to have another MRI scan on the 17th june because they think one of the quads has re ruptured again:worried:
if so it will put me back under the knife and be another 4-5 months
been advised it could take 18months.so depressing:worried::worried::worried:
thanks for asking mate:thumbsup:

working today, working tomorrow morning.....2pm...on the lash.....most probably still on the lash come monday!