Best 197 for sale currently

I spent 7750 on mine it came with everything on that car + speedlines and aero kit and mines a cup :smile:

Still one of the best ive seen up for sale for a while.

This might have to be my replacement car. Do love it in the white, I just have an illogical attachment to R27's :/

Last edited:
I spent 7750 on mine it came with everything on that car + speedlines and aero kit and mines a cup :smile:

Still one of the best ive seen up for sale for a while.

Cups tend to fetch less money anyway, due to them being cheaper when new. Also you don't have the same spec as this car. Do you have xenons, auto lights, climate control, keyless entry/go?

Im currently looking too purchase a 197. I've seen that car for sale and does seem too good to be true? Its also been for sale afew weeks now so guessing somethings putting people off when viewing.

Wouldn't say anyone's been put off. These cars seem to be getting harder to sell as they're not to most money efficient cars in the world.

If mine wasn't due a service, tax and mot I'd have probably driven down and put a deposit on it already. Unfortunately, I probably need to spend too much on mine to warrant selling it to buy that so seems pointless.

I hope someone snaps it up tho.

I may go have a look at weekend, ive got my mate atr renault to check it out on there system and it was in end of last year for suspension springs/shock and wiper motor

We're sorry, the vehicle you are looking for is no longer available. Here are some you may also like:

Hope it ends up on here