Best Place for Belts Service in Mid-South England?

Hi all,

Big belt service coming up soon, 5 years will be September this year.

Know anywhere who can do this? I'm an hour away from KTEC but heard bad things. (Also experienced a bad map there myself)

I live around Chippenham.

Last edited:
Hour and 46 away.

If they're worth it, I'll happily take the trip.

How much do they charge mate, do you know? It'll be the full belt service. Aux, Cambelt, Pulleys, Water Pump etc.

Didn't realise it was quite as far - but knew it was 'vaguely' the right area :wink:!!
Dan is always fixing other peoples poor attempts at timing so he'll do it spot on. Ring him and get a price, yeah genuine kit + water pump is what you want for sure.

Didn't realise it was quite as far - but knew it was 'vaguely' the right area :wink:!!
Dan is always fixing other peoples poor attempts at timing so he'll do it spot on. Ring him and get a price, yeah genuine kit + water pump is what you want for sure.

Thanks buddy.

Hour away is fine for me. I'll just explore or chill out for the day, however long he needs really.

I took my car to Two Techs in Dartford. They are very friendly and helpful guys, and a good price. I read some good recommendations beforehand, and I had my clutch bled there a while before having the belts done. Everything appears to have gone fine. I live over 50 miles away, worth it if I feel happy with the work.