Big Bens non Clio

Good strong wheel the Silverstone,the stock 200 alloys can be a bit weak especially this time of year. Great colour choice.

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Big Ben
Couple more cleaning products arrived today. Eager to try out this popular citrus pre wash.

Clio doesn't ever get too dirty but my van and family wagon get real mucky quickly so pretty keen to make life easier with this stuff.

Just need a sprayer like @Jimmy :grinning:

citrus.png

Nice one Ben, the detailing bug has been biting a lot of people recently :smile: Just a shame that we collectively have all the things we need, just not all in the same place at the same time :tonguewink:

Reactions: Big Ben
Bit of a panic last night when car wouldn't start....

Turns out battery was kaput!

New one bought from Euro car parts using their flash30 30% discount code.

Fitting it was a bastard. Getting the positive terminal off the old battery involved a hammer and flat headed screwdriver :flushed::grin:

Car now jumps into life so happy again. Colour coordinated a nice bonus..!

battery.png

Not much happening for a while but that all changed today:grinning:

Winters on its way out so thought I'd get my new wheels on. Really happy with how they look and the improved stance they give the car. Really fill the arches out which is a look that should've been factory imo.

Hope it stays dry again tomorrow as I need to give the Yoko tyres a shakedown before I book a trackday very very soon!!

Thanks for looking as always

side on.png rear side.png arse.png front side.png low side.png

STUNNING ! Bet your a happy bunny. I would be ! Do you know i think the shape of those might even be better than the shape they 'copy'. LOVE THEM.....

****How do you think your going to go with the dilemma that surely is: 'Wheel bolt colour'........

Colour coded, Black contrasting, buy new silver ones and add black plastic caps or ?

STUNNING ! Bet your a happy bunny. I would be ! Do you know i think the shape of those might even be better than the shape they 'copy'. LOVE THEM.....

****How do you think your going to go with the dilemma that surely is: 'Wheel bolt colour'........

Colour coded, Black contrasting, buy new silver ones and add black plastic caps or ?
I've bought some Oz racing bolts off a fellow member which are silver so thinking along those lines atm. Also have some chrome cover caps.

Calipers need to be refurbed so thinking Silver as that is factory. Shiny chrome bolts. Silver door bullets

Have to think of what it'll look like with winter Antracite wheels back on.

Not easy:excited:

Oh they look SOOOO good!!!

Bless you for jumping at the very first sign of sun and getting them straight on.

To be fair, as soon as I saw this thread had been updated my first thought was "I hope he's put his wheels on"

:smiley:

Fantastic mate, you must be chuffed to bits with those.

Oh they look SOOOO good!!!

Bless you for jumping at the very first sign of sun and getting them straight on.

To be fair, as soon as I saw this thread had been updated my first thought was "I hope he's put his wheels on"

:smiley:

Fantastic mate, you must be chuffed to bits with those.
Well happy thanks Mes.

Will probably snow next week..!