"BK11 KXX - STOLEN Renault Megane 250" MY Stolen Megs for sale

badbuzz2

Paid Member
Watch out if anyones looking to purchase this car this was my car stolen twice and left in a very bad way its not a single owner I was the second owner so not sure how they have done this.

Also i was paid out by the insurance so how its not showing as a cat c im not sure..

Anyway a bit gutted but if anyone wants anymore info then feel free to give me a shout

http://pplprestige.com/bk11kxx.html

2011 (11Plate) Magane Rs
finished in phantom black with matching full black leather interior. And is
equip with 19in un-marked alloys. This vehicle also has the benefit of climate
control, keyless entry, front sports seats with “RS” logo, Radio CD with
blue-tooth, parking sensors, L.E.D. Running lights, brembo brakes, multi
function steering wheel, heated front seats.

Looks and drives terrific,
first to see and drive will buy

Reckon Gary knows its a stolen recovered/repaired car? Don't second hand car dealers get their stock from auctions?

Shouldn't he legally be advertising it as so then?
I did a bit of research on this when buying the Clio, I don't think it's a Legal requirement to advertise as Cat C/D but it is advised that you do so.
bit of a grey area really but buying a car of that Value you would have a check done which would show it surely?

I didnt think you could finance a car thats a CAT C or D anyway? Not saying the next buyer will finance it lol

Its defo shady as its not coming up as a cat car so something not wright I really feel for the person who buys this car as its been absolutely trashed by the clowns who stole it and driven very hard.:bye2:

Just make sure to do a number plate check before hand.

Was it stolen and not to be seen again or did you have it recovered?

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Leethelips Spotted 1