Bleeding Clutch - Photo Guidance

I'm going to bleed my clutch and as hard as I have looked, I cant find any photo's which point me in the right direction for the location of the bleed point. I have found a few which give close ups of the area but struggling to find indications of the area to look at. It may sound silly but I'm having difficulty finding the location when under the car. If someone has something to point me in the right direction I would appreciate it and more than likely kick myself when I realise where it is, thanks guys.

Sorry don't have photos but the bleed point is about an inch from the gearbox bellhousing (front / top). Its where the slave cylinder connection passes through the bellhousing.

Hope that makes sense

If you do it from the top (where you can see it) its battery tray out, if you do it from underneath you can reach up with one hand to fit the bleed tube and release the clip on the pipe

Found a pic

http://www.clio197.net/forum/showthread.php?14472-clutch-slave-cylinder-bleed-point

Last edited:
Paul, thanks. Sort of helps, I'll have a look following your description. I'd seen this photo but again as it's fairly close up it was difficult to get me into that area