Car booked in at rs tuning

Sorry guys for late reply. My car dyno'd at 197.8 in the end, car feels alot smoother and more responsive. Cars been fine these past few days, Paul did mention to me that if you have problems to let him know!

That's pretty solid as I've heard their rollers are realistic. Hmm not what I'd want to hear as it sounds like a problem might be expected but Im probably reading too much into it. I just want a good job doing as remaps aren't exactly cheap and I want the car to stay in one piece

That's pretty solid as I've heard their rollers are realistic. Hmm not what I'd want to hear as it sounds like a problem might be expected but Im probably reading too much into it. I just want a good job doing as remaps aren't exactly cheap and I want the car to stay in one piece
I can't see it being a big problem, if your car has faults afew days after then the remap is the cause of it i'd say. I know what you mean i looked into it alot too, rs tuning are suppose to be one of the best for remaps around here. Best thing i've done so far the car feels so much more alive.

I didn't even realise they mapped 197's until i read your post. I thyought they would have had an option on their site. Think i'll go to them as i've heard mostly good stuff and they are a lot closer than k-tec