Clio 197 R27 Liquid Yellow

So finally got the wheels and 200 diffuser put on. I got the diffuser sprayed the same colour as the wheels and put a pair of carbon fibre tips on. Quality of pics is poor as light was fading but you get the point :smile:.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1401132422.334791.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1401132375.281693.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1401132392.807943.jpg

200 diffuser really freshens up the rear end and the Speedlines I've always liked! Also if anyone's wondering, Goodyear Eagle F1s seem a great tyre :smile:

Cheers guys :smile:

Got a couple more bits and pieces this week too.

I've purchased the rubber RenaultSport mats, also bought a new steering wheel (with a little help from RUK). Dash clocks still to be calibrated and fitted! Still considering springs.....

It's been a while!

After running the KTec exhaust and decat for near enough a year, the opportunity arose for a serious upgrade... Akrapovic full evolution system coupled with a KTec induction kit. I wish I had just bit the bullet a year ago and bought this system, it's amazing! The KTec certainly was noisier and gave off more pops and bangs but I have been after an Akra for a long time!

Aside from that I got a brand new steering wheel as the original had started to bubble and crack etc, stuck with the OEM Renault wheel.

I've also bought a 3 digit registration plate, something I had also been after for a long time, just to tidy up the front end a little!

MOT is also up, but I've been off the road myself for a couple of months so no rush to get it through at present!

Thought I'd add some recent photos or the car from our meets and the customary after washing pics!

image.jpg1_zpsnahewcqe.jpg

image.jpg3_zpsw7jeowfz.jpg

image.jpg4_zpsgafgb7me.jpg

image.jpg5_zpswuf90qps.jpg

Last edited:
very nice..so you are loving your Akra...wouldnt mind getting my hands on one...:thumbup1:

Great exhaust [MENTION=41063]Pav[/MENTION]! As I say I liked the KTec but the drone etc off it after a while really got to me. At least when driving normally the Akra is very civilised :smile:.

Great pictures Eddie. I see your posts on Instagram a lot, very nice car :smile:

Good to hear you're enjoying the new exhaust too.

Can't believe it's almost a year since I've updated this! Last year was a manic one in truth and towards the end of the year I bought my first apartment so I've had very very little time to do anything on the car, even wash it! It's filthy at the minute but hoping for good weather soon and get it cleaned up!

Future plans are at a stand still, I am still giving thought to Bilsteins and there are a few parts inside the car I'd like to tidy up too. Namely the driver side Recaro. Bar that, just drive her on! It's been almost 5 years now since I bought the car and still really enjoy it. The future might bring a nice 265/275 though :smile:.

just a couple of photos stolen from my Instagram;

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 7
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 84
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 86
Last edited:
Fingers crossed @Chris91! Poor car though it is so neglected lol. I done a Euro road trip a few years back with a friend in his FN2 Civic so I'm considering doing that this year in my own car and possibly taking in a trip to the Ring aswell.

Last edited: