clio v corsa

Its 6 of one and half a dozen of the other tbh. Fifth gear test put the Clio faster, Autocar test put the Corsa quicker.

Real world though the Corsa is easier to drive quicker.

'Quicker'

Can mean so many things, need the full context of what situation you hope to be in :tongueout:

Have a race with the missus and find out... Just make sure you win else she will never let you live it down.

The Clio is quicker because i said so. End of :wink:

Also its worth noting that the Corsa VXR isnt as rare and wont handle as well!

And no i havent ever driven a Corsa! Why would i want to!!

Im not bitter :wink:

Not only aren't the corsas as uncommon as clios, every sh*tty little 1.2 is a lookalike!

There's so many lookalikes now that the only way you can easily tell is by the exhaust!

I think its just down to Driver capability at the end of the day - The Clio has no lag due to being N/A and is supposed to handle loads better than VXR which tend to suffer from understeer I believe.
Suppose if the Corsa had a bad take off then the Clio would well away before the lag went away on the VXR - Suppose the only way to find out is take your own car for a good thrash out to the limit followed by the misses Corsa VXR then come back on here with your findings :driveby:

I think its just down to Driver capability at the end of the day - The Clio has no lag due to being N/A and is supposed to handle loads better than VXR which tend to suffer from understeer I believe.
Suppose if the Corsa had a bad take off then the Clio would well away before the lag went away on the VXR - Suppose the only way to find out is take your own car for a good thrash out to the limit followed by the Corsa VXR then come back on here with your findings :driveby:

bolded the important bit!