Different seats

Hi im new to this forum and i have a Clio 197 F1 edition which has the Recaro seats in it but im looking for a change as they arent very comfy for long distance driving which i do a lot of so i was wondering if anybody could give me any recommendations ?

Yes, swap then with someone who has standard seats. The standard seats are very comfy, and you will make a nice bit of profit.

Probably best not to swap them, no one will want to buy an F1 without the signature seats in them. Pretty sure you could find some standard seats from a breakers cheap enough and keep hold of the recaro's.

Agree with Mike. If it were a standard clio I would say to sell them on. A lot of people go for the F1 purely because they I've Recaro.

Hi guys sorry for taking so long to get back to you all still trying to get used to the layout of the forum. I appreciate the help do the standard seats still look sporty ? [MENTION=29138]Chris91[/MENTION] I am based in Aberdeen in Scotland

A bit too far mate.

To be fair, even though I want a set myself, im with the other guys, keep the recaros. Yes the standard seats are still sporty, and they are comfy also. They are just not as nice as the recaros.

Yeah there 200 seats, 197 seats are all black and look nicer.

I wouldnt say nobody would buy an F1 without recaros, a lot of people new to clios wouldnt even know they would come with recaros.