Electric folding mirrors

Hello,
Just got my 197 and it's meant to have electric folding mirrors. They are definatley electric but i can't find how they fold electrically. Or do they just fold manually? I don't want to force them by hand if theres a button somewhere.
Any info appreciated

Look at your mirror switch, is there a 4th position? i.e. left, centre, right and then at the bottom, fold. If the car doesn't have power fold then it will just be left, centre, right, with nothing at the bottom.

Yeah you have to twist the 'adjuster' stick all the way to the bottom (as Ralphy said, there should be a marking showing it).

They'll then turn in. I couldn't figure mine out when I got it either, luckily the In-Law had a Megane 225 at the time and made me look stupid showing me how to do it lol!

If you think of it like a clock face then 12 o'clock is the centre position (nothing happens), twist the knob to 11 o'clock to adjust the left mirror, twist it to the 1 o'clock position to move the right mirror or twist the knob all the way round to the 6 o'clock position and the mirrors fold in. To move them out just twist the knob back to either 11, 12 or 1 o'clock.

Thank's to all 3 of you for the info. Just tried it and they work. I looked in the manual yesterday and could find nothing about it.
Thank';s again
Dan

see me homes are brilliant, especially when you get home late and havent left a light on (to scare off burglars) and its pitch black. Looks cool as well when you get in the house, look out the window and it just shuts down.

Its like a transformer going to sleep lol