First Cars!

First car was a 1999 Golf MK4 GT TDI. It was ace.

DSC01818.jpg

Then I got a new job so got a 2008 Seat Leon FR. It was the biz. Sold it the other week to make way for the 200 :wink:.

4927189559_0ac5bab497_b.png

Puts mine to shame. H reg VW Golf Mk2 driver 1.6 8v. Was only 16 when I bought it, couldn't even drive yet. When I passed my test I couldnt insure it. So it was away and a Ford Ka came along. Then into countless company cars until I bought my 197 which after a while I traded that in for the 200 which is where we are today : ) what will come next ?

mine was a '03 Clio Dyn 1.2 75bhp! (claimed bahahaha) in 2007

was fun then moved to a brand new 08 1.2 TCE in 2008..

In 2010 I got a 07 RS 197 <3 it!

Woopppsss! Lol! Did you reverse in to a bag of feathers? Lol! They don't look the most 'robust' do they! Were you ok?

Oh dear, that looks like some serious rear shunt! :blush:hmy:

Did the back window fall out or just break? :tongue_smilie:

Haha! I had savage neck problems for a few weeks after and still have to go to physio now! The boot wouldnt shut and the rear beam was hanging on by a thread lol, had to shut the boot with speaker cable! I was doing 30 in a 30 zone looked in my rear view mirror saw this mitsubishi shogan coming up with serious speed and thought oh god i'm gunna die!

I dread to think how much the insurance was!!?!?! I looked into buying a MkIII C plate XR3i, in black around 1991/92 and all the insurance companies were quoting two to three grand! Which must be around £8000 in today's money!

My first car was an F reg XR3i in white !! ..... when I was 18 I thought it was the nuts ! ( 16 years ago :smile:)

k36ic0.jpg

Similar Thread Suggestions