First Cars!

yes it used to cut out randomly. the front seat was torn. steering wheel was worn through. a dint in the drivers side door. tyres where nearly bald. needed new disks and pads on front and rears had never been touched. ermmmm i think thats it.

But still, only a grand's worth of work tops, doesn't make it worth £1500. I think you got ripped off mate.

nope not ripped off. I was glad to see the back of it before it blew up or the cam belt went.

I gues i lie in a way cus they didnt just give me £500. they ballsd up on the valuation and i got cash back, GAP, wheel and tyre cover and that supa guard or whatever it was for free :smile:

so yes they wud have ripped me off if it was only £500 off the 197 lol

i had a 1986 mini mayfair 1000cc mad little thing never changed gear till i heard valve bounce never went wrong, i had speakers stuck by the magnets to the dash rail.

i managed to get a speeding fine in it 72 in a 60 uphill with 3 people and 3 mountain bikes. cost me £200 sold it for £400 with no mot and half the front subframe hanging off.
great car it was

i had a 1986 mini mayfair 1000cc mad little thing never changed gear till i heard valve bounce never went wrong, i had speakers stuck by the magnets to the dash rail.

i managed to get a speeding fine in it 72 in a 60 uphill with 3 people and 3 mountain bikes. cost me £200 sold it for £400 with no mot and half the front subframe hanging off.
great car it was

Sounds lovelly! :001_unsure:

Similar Thread Suggestions