fresh layer of paint for front brake callipers!

Did you remove the calipers Danny to paint them ?

I thought most people did but from what i can see looks like you masked it off.

no mate, i just masked off and took my time, took me a day to do each one. i did do a few layers but waiting for it to dry and also the prep of sanding down etc. i did cover up the discs best i could too so i didnt get any chemicals on them! :smile:

Do it Roy! Just managed to get round to doing my rear ones today! Look so much better than the rust colour! Oh and you have the stickers too don't you!

These look awesome! I've been thinking about doing mine, I was going to do them red with anthracite alloys, but this could be a game changer. Never thought about the blue and it looks so good!

The only question I have is about the stickers, a really nice touch which I think is necessary IMO. Can I ask where you got them from, or how you made them?

These look awesome! I've been thinking about doing mine, I was going to do them red with anthracite alloys, but this could be a game changer. Never thought about the blue and it looks so good!

The only question I have is about the stickers, a really nice touch which I think is necessary IMO. Can I ask where you got them from, or how you made them?

Eyup, I can make you some, I made the ones on mine in the thread. :smile:

They look superb mate!! :smiley: Well done. I want to get around to doing mine in Red but it's just finding time at present and then when I do the weather will probs turn rubbish. This may be a question you have been asked many times, but did you take your calipers off completely and paint the inside of them also where the pistons are etc or keep them on the disc and paint the external caliper side?

They look superb mate!! :smiley: Well done. I want to get around to doing mine in Red but it's just finding time at present and then when I do the weather will probs turn rubbish. This may be a question you have been asked many times, but did you take your calipers off completely and paint the inside of them also where the pistons are etc or keep them on the disc and paint the external caliper side?

Some may say i didn't do a real job but no I didn't take them off. Didn't see the need tbh. I painted all you can see ( even did the backs) now I've got darker wheels on, they look ace!