fresh layer of paint for front brake callipers!

no mate, i just masked off and took my time, took me a day to do each one. i did do a few layers but waiting for it to dry and also the prep of sanding down etc. i did cover up the discs best i could too so i didnt get any chemicals on them! :smile:

When you say you masked off, do you mean you covered like the bleed nipple, and silver caliper bolt with masking tape and like u said covered the discs as well?

I live near the asda in Wakefield! Work in pontefract though! Never seen you around!

You wont of seen me yet mate the cars still in bits at work. Lol

i remember spotting one near a&i motors parked in the bit of laybay , remember the plate djf !!!

Cool. I'll keep that in mind when getting around to painting my calipers in red. :smiley:

I know there is a person on here who sells brembo caliper stickers but I can't remember who. lol.

I can do the stickers if you just pay the postage and cost for the envolope. (before anyone says anything, I won't be making a profit so I shouldn't need to pay trader fees!im just helping people out!)

Somewhat reviving an old thread.. How many coats roughly did it take to get the finish you have? Also drying time etc, how long did you leave between coats?

Cheers :smiley:

Somewhat reviving an old thread.. How many coats roughly did it take to get the finish you have? Also drying time etc, how long did you leave between coats?

Cheers :smiley:

think i did 3 coats. roughly around 30 mins drying time but will depend on the day and inside or out etc. i do believe the tin of paint has instructions on :tongueout:roud:

Made them myself mate. If you pay the postage and envelope, I'll send you a set out. Pm me

And halfords sell red calliper paint, not sure if it'll match the standard cup colour though