Hi Guys What would be written on you Grave Stone

My Mum to be honest bud
My dad went to the doctors with a cough, five weeks later he was dead from cancer. my sis was a different story I rarely go into. my best friend was diagnosed with cancer at 18 but lived till she was 39. only thing certain about life is at some time you will die. I have a hospital app on 31St Jan for a scan which I'm scared is cancer. life is scary lol

My dad went to the doctors with a cough, five weeks later he was dead from cancer. my sis was a different story I rarely go into. my best friend was diagnosed with cancer at 18 but lived till she was 39. only thing certain about life is at some time you will die. I have a hospital app on 31St Jan for a scan which I'm scared is cancer. life is scary lol
Mum had it for 10 years

If I could rid the world of one thing it would be cancer . horrible subject

Yep, my bro in law's wife has been fighting terminal cancer for a couple of years & now he's been diagnosed with another type of cancer. Both 56 & one kid just started work as a teacher, the other at uni. Bro in law's isn't curable either, but at least it can be managed unlike his wife's. Rotten disease.

Well this just got really deep. I lost my dad 10 years ago to an unexpected heart attack and we had him cremated and he's in a beautiful spot but I don't think it matters where they lie as in spirit they are with you, not in the ground or in a wall. The spirit leaves the body.
Back to the thread: I'd like something really odd to make people laugh. Not grim. So maybe 'chin up'. :smile:

Reactions: LOCKE