It's time to call it a day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adrian

Platinum Legend
Platinum Member
Unfortunately, due to the lack of people taking an active interest in the POTM competition, it is time to bring it to an end.

There are a small minority who don't bother to enter but insist on criticising the entries of those that do. It was all meant to be a bit of fun to get people involved and show off their pride and joy, but the endless sarcasm and witty comments have worn thin.

Thanks to everyone who has entered over the past few years, your efforts have made all the difference.

Think it will return
I still believe that site traders should put up a prize even it's just a small bit of something but different

shame if that's the reason why it's gone - people have more bad things to say than to be positive and enter them selves..:nope:

Sure if they won a free piece of kit sprayed or set of wipers(Karl) anything with something to do with there car

I agree with Roy... If you can get 11 other traders to get involved I'll happily front a prize for one of the months.

It's a shame if it wasn't motion this month it would have got more entrants as is quite a difficult subject matter with out a lot of effort just my two pence worth.

I think it's worth carrying on we just need to bring in something new???
IDEAS PEOPLE

Send it out Roy, if you get no takers I'll donate a prize for a Christmas/end of year competition

Thank you sir I will start begging we have nothing to loose.I will just ok it with the boss:thumbup::thumbup:

This site doesn't generate any interest to it's members through mass PM's/emails/incentives tho, so really it's only itself to blame?

This site doesn't generate any interest to it's members through mass PM's/emails/incentives tho, so really it's only itself to blame?

That is a very good point, come on Roy you like to spam, put that talent to good use and start some pm campaigns. I'm sure people wouldn't mind receiving a newsletter/whats happening email once a week.

Every time we (Mike) send out a mass email (Mike), it beings the site down (Mike).

But I am not going to name names :wink:

Lol mikes to blame eh

The forum could also be updated to incorporate photo galleries etc, ideal for potm.

Status
Not open for further replies.