just ordered spax coilovers!

As above really, didn't want to follow the crowd of kw v1s and h&rs as I wanted adjustablity and ofcourse at a great price 780 quid. I will write up a review of these as not many have these on the site. I couldn't see me spending 1400 on v3s for adjustability as funds won't allow but spax are a great make and I had them for me c2 and they were a great set up and stainless too! I will keep you all posted!

I know I hate waiting for them to arrive! Will probably set them at 40mm drop, better tell the mrs not to park the front into kerbs now its lower!

I know I hate waiting for them to arrive! Will probably set them at 40mm drop, better tell the mrs not to park the front into kerbs now its lower!

You best had or you will be paying out again lol

Nice to see someone going for something different!

I'm sure your views on the coilovers will be appreciated on this forum. Think a few people have asked about them!

+1 to what Craig says...although at 40mm lower you wont have a nose for long! 8)

Last edited by a moderator:
I will have a look when I get them on the car, canna wait until they arrive! I have to get some photos up of her when its all done

Make sure you get up some pics for the forum :smile:. There has been a lot of interest in these but as ever nobody wanting to take the plunge. Good on you :thumbsup:

Nice one mate! Hope you find them to be a good set up! I've also been saving up for these aswell as jonesy but you've beaten us to it

Don't look like it noddie, larkspeed just called said I'd have to wait a week as spax have to make me myn as they are sold out! Gutted but fingers crossed I might get them on for knockhill! W18bey how do you find yours? Not too hard are they?

Don't look like it noddie, larkspeed just called said I'd have to wait a week as spax have to make me myn as they are sold out! Gutted but fingers crossed I might get them on for knockhill! W18bey how do you find yours? Not too hard are they?

could of bought them from sideways danny off here, see if hes got any in stock?