just ordered spax coilovers!

Ok update time, I fitted the coilovers lastnight with relative ease, I did get myself in a small pickle when trying to remove the standard struts, but soon realised that I undid two of the top bolts which dropped the strut slightly so that it wouldn't come out of the hub unit. Duh! Anyway, after a few hours I had everything finished, I left 25mm of thread left and the from is sitting 10- 15mm lower than the back but this will be sorted out tonight. I know it helps turn in but It looks abit nose divey to me. Another problem I had was the rear bushes that sit at the top of the damper needed drilled out by like a 1mm as the new thread on the damper was slightly wider, took 5 mins though but was a worrying moment!
The ride, well I left the damping to factory settings and to me it feels almost softer than standard? With no roll on the corners! Feels really good and the dampings not making the car bouncey at all, overall I'm really happy! I will get a pic after as now the stupid ktec exhaust is hitting the axle! l

I didn't noddie as I was wanting to wait for the coilovers coming. There is a big cruise on in aberdeen this saturday so I'm trying to get the car sitting nice with no vibrating from the exhaust, my mirror caps are ready to fit ( brembo red ) so the car just needs black wheels and I'm happy

I thought you had sold them? 200 plus my wheels haha? I like the cup wheels as there really light, maybe a refurb to black would look good

He says it, as it currently is setup, is comfier than the standard 200 cup suspension.