just shows how good the clio is in the twisties

I'm never surprised with any results like this... it's not all about power...some cars have less power but have superior chassis's, brakes, less weight etc. Lost track of the cars double the power of my rallyes that I left for dead in the right conditions..

Saying all that I'm not sure that the vid is exactly conclusive evidence of one being better than the other...

The RS does not pull during the straights never mind the corners.. he was going what flat out in 3rd and carried on in 4th? so we can estimate he was doing at least 90mph.. the RS would eat the Clio at that speed surely? I don't understand how he didn't close up unless the focus wasnt trying or the Clio was really tuned? It deffo wasn't running a 225 engine as the you could hear it revving just as high as our Clios.. Need a bit more info to make a decision tbh! however that said they looked like they had a great time! would love to do that road

It seems clear the focus wasnt trying, seriously unless it was an ST with a body kit lets not delude ourselves the guy in the Clio was revving hard and the guy in the RS was really not trying.

They look like theyre just out on a drive not pushing it, the Clio could go a lot faster than in that vid too but he obviously likes having a license.

Love the focus in white though.

Similar Thread Suggestions