KTR Clio 197 (well...280) for sale

so its a "56" plate clio 197 + all those mods = £15000

worth it?

car say £5000 and the mods £10000......probably a bargain!

The review of this in PFC was awesome. They did mention they'd be selling it. They also said the mods cost them just shy of 10k, so I think Si is right.

I think it's about right - wouldn't say bargain. Then again, it'll save you loads of time...

If I had the money (which I don't) I'd buy this and transfer all the good bits onto the green one and then sell the red 197.

I think its an awesome car but part of me thinks that if it wasn't a ktec car and just appeared in the classifieds people would laugh at the asking price.

I think its an awesome car but part of me thinks that if it wasn't a ktec car and just appeared in the classifieds people would laugh at the asking price.

Agree....great track day car though if you had the spare cash. This conversons so tempting. Seen one done and bar the ecu, engine can be sorted in a day.

They state it's only got 21,000 miles but don't happen to mention the megs engine mileage. Could be 100,000 +.....

I suppose this car has been built under very high STDs and only 21k miles on the clock etc but it's still a heavily modified car and 15k for a 56 plate car is far too much in my opinion..who needs so much power anyway?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmm well mine is in process of its 225 conversion, all be it mine is standard interior but it is how ever a 30000 mile 08 plate French racing blue on stand alone management and I thought re sell 6 months down the line for 10500/110000k....? Mmm 15k... Awesome car it is but I struggle to see the value!?

It's a bit of a bargain, but wasnt their R26 cheaper ?

The Megane engine conversion is the way to go...just waiting on the first forged one now :evil:

They state it's only got 21,000 miles but don't happen to mention the megs engine mileage. Could be 100,000 +.....

I was thinking this too.

at the end of the day modifications, whether its an exhaust or full engine conversion, doesnt add value to car. especially £9000.

Yeah, fair comment about it being KTEC. If anyone else was selling this, they wouldn't break even like KTEC appear to be trying.

Also never been tracked? That's stupid. Why put 10k into a car to make it track ready and not track it?! >.<

I suppose this car has been built under very high STDs and only 21k miles on the clock etc but it's still a heavily modified car and 15k for a 56 plate car is far too much in my opinion..who needs so much power anyway?

it would seem quite a few on here by the amount of cars that have been played with!