LY Racer Turbo 310bhp....but more to come soon

Fudging lush Mike. Can't see why you'd even consider taking the 182 for a drive when that yellow beast is sitting next to it.

Looks awesome with those OZs and that drop.

Fudging lush Mike. Can't see why you'd even consider taking the 182 for a drive when that yellow beast is sitting next to it.

Looks awesome with those OZs and that drop.

Cheers mate :smile: Lol foolish i no! But as ridiculously fantastic as my 197 is i still love the 182. No where near as much but it is still such a good laugh, just a small raw car, love it. Also makes it so when i drive my 197 it feels amazing everytime, truly is a beast, power difference is so good lol!! Yeah think ive got the perfect height for lowz and performance :smile:

Quick update, car goes back for 2 weeks a week monday to finish off a few bits and raise the limiter and see some final power figures before my weekend at croft then week after at FCS,
BUT...
I have also booked in in for the last week of june to get forged :wink: 1st 330+bhp mk3? :smile:
This coupled with chelsea becoming champions have made it a great weekend!! lol!

Also the car has done 3000 hard miles in lots of varying conditions, track day, long trips, etc. Running sweet :smile:

Sweet going bud !! Be good too see you against my mate if he's having track time at fcs he's running 270 bhp from his!

Sweet going bud !! Be good too see you against my mate if he's having track time at fcs he's running 270 bhp from his!

From a Clio? Meg conversion or does he have a Megane? Will be good fun, never done donnington so won't be going mad, just build it up like any other track day, don't wanna bin it lol :smile:

330bhp in a MK3 Clio?

Bloody hell.

Not only will it go the part, but looks so so good to.

Tbh with one pulley size upgrade it will probably be more like 350, just forging with an extended rev limit of 7.8 will see 300 easy, and the schricks are going back in! I'm amazed how well these engines respond with a charger on! Trying to sort a diff out as well! :smile:

Dunno matey, I no the 1st 5 kits will be discounted but I don't no any prices. Just call jamsport for a price mate.