LY Racer Turbo 310bhp....but more to come soon

I have been in my mates fiesta st that has been charged and it is amazing but I think the Clio will be so much better in every way

I have been in my mates fiesta st that has been charged and it is amazing but I think the Clio will be so much better in every way

They are, same power of 260, the clio's make 50 lb ft more!!!! My mates fez made 333bhp and 260 torque. Mine should be 320+ torque when it hits 350 bhp. The guys at JS love mine over the fiestas. It's the linear tourque that's so good!

Fernandez you'll have to aim a bit higher than that bud lol :tongueout:

Quick update, car goes back for 2 weeks a week monday to finish off a few bits and raise the limiter and see some final power figures before my weekend at croft then week after at FCS,
BUT...
I have also booked in in for the last week of june to get forged :wink: 1st 330+bhp mk3? :smile:
This coupled with chelsea becoming champions have made it a great weekend!! lol!

running standard compression or dropping it slightly for reliability?

I would of thought there would be a drop mate, I'll find out soon. Just waiting for a final Price then I'll find out.

Wicked pics of the photo shoot. It's interesting to see it from that perspective.

IMG_0439-1.jpg

330BHP in a 1200kg car is enough to make you cry lol.

They are, same power of 260, the clio's make 50 lb ft more!!!! My mates fez made 333bhp and 260 torque. Mine should be 320+ torque when it hits 350 bhp. The guys at JS love mine over the fiestas. It's the linear tourque that's so good!

Fernandez you'll have to aim a bit higher than that bud lol :tongueout:

Is that Lee? (your friend you mention)

Yeah it was and im friends with Lee, the car has a new owner now and its a company who makes bodykits. It has just been sprayed RS Green

Didnt it get sold to a guy 1st who had it a month or do then sold it lol? Bet that looks awesome in RS green! U been out in his evo yet? Looks amazing!

Yeah that was a very strange sale, when this company bought it off this lad it set on fire on the way home! The PS fluid leaked on to the manifold.

No not ben out in it as I live up North but seen lots of pics on FB, looks epic

I know lee had a problem with leaky charger fluid. Does look epic, I'm hoping he'll be at trax this year!

Probably be lower. It will be fine, they no what there doing, fiesta ST's run 360+ forged all day long. I'm gonna limit myself, gonna see what it's like once it's run in then mapped again, get a diff then go one size down with a pulley and leave it. Should be a good balance of power and handling, gonna spend some time honing my handling setup :smile: