Megane 265 trophy

If they are bringing a more powerful car out will be good news for me next year the 250's will come down in price :wink: lol

Yeah, even at £28k....

It is the one car I always wanted Ren to do - a LY 250 - the bonus with this one is a bit more power :wink:

Looks amazing, I'll echo what jade said, i drove one round silverstone and it was astonishingly quick. But a little numb compared to the clio which I jumped straight back into lol.

Was just about to say the same adam, doesn't seem like much of an upgrade on the 250, was expecting more! Plus its got some seriously ugly wheels and decals

Was just about to say the same adam, doesn't seem like much of an upgrade on the 250, was expecting more! Plus its got some seriously ugly wheels and decals

I'll give you that one Ben, it does seem a little like a bells and whistles edition. When I heard trophy I expected upgraded suspension and handling TBH. Personally I think it looks great though, and the car its based on is VERY good.

does anyone not find it depressing that its only a 15bhp increase on a turbo lump?

its only a "peak" power quote - you need to see the rest of the power graph - could be massive gains in the mid-range (ie real world driving zone)

R.S's have never been about overall power, there all about the overall all experence. Look how the Megane dancers over the Focus RS, Astra VXR with more power then it. Powers all right if it can put it on the road