Mid Engined V8

Lmao, I was sort of waiting to wave until I saw her approach, well into her 70s. At least it didn't have recaros! She probably thought what is that little yob in his loud blue car looking at!!!

Reactions: Jimmy
Lmao, I was sort of waiting to wave until I saw her approach, well into her 70s. At least it didn't have recaros! She probably thought what is that little yob in his loud blue car looking at!!!
Her family probably just thought let's get her a small runabout, something clio sized for parking. We're ok for money so let's get her the top of the range one. Dealer with £££s in his eyes thinking "yes great little shopping car this, just right for her" :smile: please don't say it was a Gordini though...
grandmadriver_zps6nz20lmj.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: nutnutwelshman
Probably exactly that infact!!

Or maybe her son is an RS enthusiast and saw that as a good oppurninity to have a weekend toy lol!!

Reactions: Gordini
Definitely never too old to be a petrol head! In the village where I work is a very wealthy old geezer, must be in his 80s, has a 360 Spider and always gives it a little toast around - he even has proper driving shoes!

OT, I do like Ferraris, but a 997 GT3-RS is my absolute dream car :hearteyes: go for one of those Kev!

And back Off Topic - very surprised to hear you like the GILFs @Chris91 :tonguewink:

Well gilfs can be acceptable, however they both have to have been young mums and still looking hot now.

im still curious..dont let hang in there mate..spit it out :grinning:

Sorry - you lost me a bit Pav. You really wanna know what my wife got me. Whats the fascination ?

Have i given you the wrong-end of the stick somewhere.......... It wasnt that exciting i promise !!!

Sorry - you lost me a bit Pav. You really wanna know what my wife got me. Whats the fascination ?

Have i given you the wrong-end of the stick somewhere.......... It wasnt that exciting i promise !!!
A belated happy birthday from me too! But I'm curious now too as to what you got :smile:

Reactions: sevenfourate
A belated happy birthday from me too! But I'm curious now too as to what you got :smile:

Cheers for the Birthday wishes Gordini. Still not quite sure what Pav's so "excited" about

But, to ease you lads stewing and not sleeping worrying over what my wife bought me :tonguewink:: A lovely meal out Monday night in Norwich, some sweets and other little bits and a complete new toolbox for home use (As opposed to my "proper" set for work) complete with cordless drill :smile:

BUT: I do have a car related "secret"(Not really even in a "good" way as such) that i dont think ive ever told anyone on here, that came to fruition on Monday / my birthday.

I'll start a separate post about that now........

Reactions: Gordini