Mot advisory

photo.jpg

My car went in for an mot and service today at Benfield Renault Newcastle , it passed however there's a few advisories , anyone care to shed some light on what they are and how much they could cost individually , much appreciated ...

So is No3 advisory the ball joint or the anti roll bar linkage? The linkage costs around £35 and it's very easy to change, the ball joint is around £45 iirc but a bitch to change.

fit some new tyres
fit a new anti-roll bar link
clean and underseal the brake pipes
strip and clean the front brakes

Think it's probably best to have a look myself , but in terms of things like brakes imbalanced and headlight level intermittent fault , I wouldn't have a clue what to do , is it worth reading up I it or taking it back to the garage and asking them to do it

Definitely pay the £5 on here and read up, guaranteed you'll find it easy to then do

just looked at the membership packages and it seems £5 pound isnt going to let my access other forums.could someone clear this up for me.also once i pay my 5 pound its literally for the one year isnt it ? clio 197 membership.jpg

"Special forum" is a gold and platinum members forum not the how to's and for sale so a fiver will be more than adequate for what your needing :smile: