My Full Fat Mistress - 293bhp F4RT - The end of an era...

Black TPI bolts where the first thing I ordered for my car, they look so much nicer than standards!
Love the white alloys btw, debating spraying my spare raiders white.

Reactions: wanger
Looks so much better, love this car now it's got the meg engine, not got any videos yet ?

Need to sort some vids but can use phone whilst driving :wink:

Just gotta sort out some sort of centre cap now to hide yer rusty hub.

Agree, don't want to put Rota ones on tho as not keen on them.

Still need to get a vid up on CS Angel so you can get accurate figure on the BHP...

Dead right mate

Black TPI bolts where the first thing I ordered for my car, they look so much nicer than standards!
Love the white alloys btw, debating spraying my spare raiders white.

Get it done..

Bolts look great on white!coming on nice your motor.

Its taken a while mate and has been through a lot of changes but more will happen soon.

We'll have to see what we can do a week on Monday when we go to Bolton. My mate wants to jump in with us if that's ok angel?

Bolts look great mate Angel, have to sort out mine as well. You don't need a specific key for these ones do you? (silly question?)

Bolts look great mate Angel, have to sort out mine as well. You don't need a specific key for these ones do you? (silly question?)

The 4 lockers come with a specific key.. The rest of them just use a normal 17 socket but the design of them looks like you need a special socket which is great for security.... Well it was until I just told everyone.. :wink:

I thought the tpi stuff worked by using the flat on the inside of the socket instead of the corners?

only the anti-tamper needed a special socket?

The Cazan Racing 2 piece 330mm brake kit is arriving very soon so in preperation I got some new goodies. Just need to decide on fluid now.

20130917_183748_zps42856d89.jpg

whats that cera tec stuff and them pads?

cera tec stuff is like an anti-seize anti-squeal grease - works fine but it does wash off over time and I have had problems with slight corrosion build up in the calipers due to that...

Last edited:
whats that cera tec stuff and them pads?

cera tec stuff is like an anti-seize anti-squeal grease - works fine but it does wash off over time and I have had problems with slight corrosion build up in the
calipers due to that...

As Si says, anti seize but also anti squeal, you stick the pads on the back of the brake pad, they are made from some ultra high temp Teflon.

I have the same trainers as you soggy Mark. Apart from mine are red. Lol

Oh and all that new stuff looks good angel