My Full Fat Mistress - 293bhp F4RT - The end of an era...

I meant for big power, forge, fuel system, a decent turbo is nearly 2k etc etc.

No jonsey it's not fun lol! So annoying when things leg go!

Sorry to hear that Mr F. I'm always considering when enough is enough with my car otherwise makes a cheap conversion into an expensive one. Can turn into a bit of a crack habit, and we all need a period of time in rehab.

I think I'd be putting another engine in, selling it and buying the lotus you've always had an itch for.....

Last edited:
Sorry to hear that Mr F. I'm always considering when enough is enough with my car otherwise makes a cheap conversion into an expensive one. Can turn into a bit of a crack habit, and we all need a period of time in rehab.

I think I'd be putting another engine in, selling it and buying the lotus you've always had an itch for.....
[MENTION=1286]litchy[/MENTION] I know exactly what your saying it is like a crack habit and I really should call it a day sometimes but I'm in it for the long haul.

Last weekends Rico Rally run rally showed how good these cars are with a bit of power, mixing it with supercars on the twisties was immensely satisfying.

Really need to see what final damage is before I decide what to do. If the block is good then I think forged rods and pistons will be going in along with the larger injectors and a remap to push it over the 300bhp mark.

I guess then the journey begins with a new fuel system, new turbo and ktecs new manifold, I really do like the idea of a 400bhp Clio.

If you need someone to test drive it for you to make sure all is working ok you got my num

:smile:

@litchy I know exactly what your saying it is like a crack habit and I really should call it a day sometimes but I'm in it for the long haul.

Last weekends Rico Rally run rally showed how good these cars are with a bit of power, mixing it with supercars on the twisties was immensely satisfying.

Really need to see what final damage is before I decide what to do. If the block is good then I think forged rods and pistons will be going in along with the larger injectors and a remap to push it over the 300bhp mark.

I guess then the journey begins with a new fuel system, new turbo and ktecs new manifold, I really do like the idea of a 400bhp Clio.

I know its a standing joke about me selling mine but I've been ready for last 12 months to sell. Just fancy a new project. The problem is if I sold it for 9k or less, I'd have to put money on top just to get anything close cause the clio's with Meg engines are that good. Not easy to walk away from these cars Mr F. An Hybrid on mine (£800), I'd see 340+ bhp easy.

**** angel I'm gutted to hear that mate. Someone must have jinxed your car! you are not having much luck with engine are you? Yours must be the only megged Clio with issues mate, such a bad luck (or a heavy foot)

keep us posted.

No, but it has done, then a valve, then it wouldn't start, not ran properly, bodged stuff etc etc. you no all about it anyway lol?