New Guy from the Isle of Man !

Hi Guys,

From the Isle of Man, sure some of you will know it, most wont :smiley:. But a very small place, i know of 3 RS200's and about 5/6 197's (including my own).

Thought i'd finally post as i joined a while ago, but have been reading through a lot of the site, getting familiar etc etc.

But yeah, Ill try get some pictures up of my car today !

2008 RS 197 Nimbus.
K-Tec induction kit
Heko Wind Deflectors
Debadged 'Clio' on the rear
Upgraded Osram Nightbreakers,cool blue, and Cree sidelights.
&& exhaust tips, just until i decide what exhaust i want !
Cup Spoiler (waiting to be painted and fitted)

Apart from that, completely standard.

Love the car so far! Had it about 5 months and cant fault it ..so far :thumbup:

So much fun on the Mountain road (no speed limit for those who dont know)
Had a little play with a Focus ST a couple of days ago, He shot off ahead, and regretably, i doubted my little car against an ST (My mate has one, 376bhp monster)
But .. i ended up flying after him, and after a great piece of timing, i managed to 'slingshot' my way uphill ahead of him.

That was the last i seen of him :tongueout:roud:

After reading through a lot of the site, can see there's a lot of great guys on here willing to offer lots of advice and some good banter !

Will be a paid member soon so i can get into that 'How to?' section :thumbup:

Welcome along buddy
[MENTION=3516]deadmau5[/MENTION] and [MENTION=3600]colt3003[/MENTION] are up there with their 200's

Certainly does ! can hear him coming a mile off !:d

Not sure about that one ! Been asked to go to the ring with a few others, they went last year (VXR crew) So wouldn't wanna show them all up :lol2:

Well more the merrier so always welcome to join us :smile:

http://www.clio197.net/forum/showthread.php?39400-N%FCrburgring-30th-April-4th-May

Details are all in that thread, only worth reading the first post from Gam (Jack) for the info to be honest, quite alot of waffle as you get further in :smiley:

If you decide to, just whack your name down

Here's a few really quick, by quick i mean rubbish photos ! I nipped home for lunch today and took a few on my way back !

Rear.jpgKTR.jpgHEKO.jpgClio.jpgFront.jpg