new lower grille

c197mark

Renault Parts Advisor
Platinum Member
My new lower grille arrived today, its the renault sport accessory one looks really good with the gloss black top grille and my new carbon fibre intake grille, ive got pics on my phone ill get them up tomorrow when i get some better pics. :biggrin:

My new lower grille arrived today, its the renault sport accessory one looks really good with the gloss black top grille and my new carbon fibre intake grille, ive got pics on my phone ill get them up tomorrow when i get some better pics. :biggrin:

will be awaiting pics!

Considered one myself, they used to be on the renaultsport accessories website but dissapeared.

Looking forward to pics.

pics of the grille before and after fitting,
mm001.jpg
mm002.jpg
mm006.jpg
its abit different to the original but doesnt look out of place with the top grilles. it comes in the black or it comes in silver.

dont they do the top one,s in the same sort of style, ?

as you now have 3 different type/style grills. would look better with the top one the same tbh.

i still like it tho. :thumbup1:

yea its abit different i havent seen it on another 197 yet, i took a risk ordering it as i had no pics of what it looked like or anything just a part number lol but im really pleased with it

dont they do the top one,s in the same sort of style, ?

as you now have 3 different type/style grills. would look better with the top one the same tbh.

i still like it tho. :thumbup1:

not thru renault mate ive seen the stainless steel type top grilles but they look shocking if i can find the matching top ill get one to match but its ok for the moment at least they are the same colour as my old grilles had gone realy grey and patchy :thumbdown:

not thru renault mate ive seen the stainless steel type top grilles but they look shocking if i can find the matching top ill get one to match but its ok for the moment at least they are the same colour as my old grilles had gone realy grey and patchy :thumbdown:

Could just spray the stainless one black :wink:

yea but the only prob with that is the mesh on the bottom one is quite thick, and the mesh on the stainless one is quite thin so itll stil look different

i would like one please 140 yea? can collect from you when i have a day off work just let me know when you can get it and ill sort out a collection day? and can pay cash if you like??

yea can do fella ill order one monday for you if you pm me you mobile number and ill phone you and do payment over the phone thatll be easier