New member...197 R27 (Coventry)

Hi all,

Had my liquid yellow clio (Number 4/500) since February and have not got tired of it! Not had much problems with it and drives really well. I was surprised when I got it to see another one exactly the same colour in my area (Tile Hill), is that anyone's on here? A friend told me to google my number plate to see if anyone had spotted me and to my surprise found it was on fifth gear!

Car's in really good condition from the owner I purchased it from and I've been looking after it since I brought it!

Forgot to mention that I went to view one and had a test drive and really wanted to go through with the purchase but the car had slight problems and seemed a bit dodgy to me.. Went to work the next day and came home only to find this one on my drive instead! My parents decided to surprise me with it aha I was shocked aha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7VrdF1lLWqM&feature=related

2rpxqj4.jpg

Last edited:
Hello there, nice looking motor mate:clap:, great cars the r27, got one myself in deep black.

Seems to be quite a few of us on here from the cov area, i'll keep a look out for you when i'm out an about, welcome to the club mate.

Similar Thread Suggestions