New Member from Reading

Hello,

Finally got round to setting up an account on here and after someone stuck one of the clio200.net cards on my windscreen I thought it was about time. Thanks whoever did that this evening in the Oracle carpark!!

I drive a Full Fat Clio 200 which I've had for about 6 months now. It's Silver (if anyone could tell me the paint name, that would be awesome) with standard wheels, fairly standard everything really. I'm looking to do a few bits to it in a cosmetic way but I'm struggling to get ideas because silver is a bit of an awkward colour, one of the main reasons I've come on here to hopefully get some inspiration from some of you to do a few bits to my car.

Would be cool to go to a few meets too as I've seen a few 200s in my area but not sure where the meets are.

Here's a few pictures of my car, let me know what you guys think. (The 265 in the background is my dads)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 28
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 24
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 23
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 23
Hello mate, it was me. I parked not far from you in a Liquid Yellow 200. Great to see you around and welcome.

I thought it might of been, saw you parked up as I came in and once I had parked came over to have a look at your car. Absolutely loved the wheels and brakes, wasn't so sure on the hula flowers but the drivers seat was so sick haha. Thanks for putting that on my windscreen mate, nice touch! Love the community of Renault sports and yeah, I had a look to see if you tagged him as we'll haha

Allo mate, I'm local (Caversham Heights) and I'm pretty much at the Reading climbing centre every other evening so I should see you around. Always up for meets and all that lark :thumbsup:

I thought it might of been, saw you parked up as I came in and once I had parked came over to have a look at your car. Absolutely loved the wheels and brakes, wasn't so sure on the hula flowers but the drivers seat was so sick haha. Thanks for putting that on my windscreen mate, nice touch! Love the community of Renault sports and yeah, I had a look to see if you tagged him as we'll haha

Thanks mate, the flowers are actually left over from the meet at French Car Show where we had a Hawaiian theme. Lol good to see u around and hope to see u in some meets.

Hi Dan, I'm pretty sure I pass you all the time around lower earley. I have the racing blue 200. [emoji2] Welcome to the forum.

Last edited:

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A New Members 3
I New Members 1
Red Baguette New Members 7
OutlawAsh New Members 1
RhysThomass New Members 0