New member Linolnshire

niall_227

Paid Member
Hi everyone, I got myself an Alien Green 200 last weekend and I am loving it. I feel asthough I have done well to get one at only 18 but hey-ho. Here is a pic of my lovely..

a2dde2d660151275b6d59f1174f362b9.jpg

Looks good mate. Yeah 18 is young to have one of these. mainly insurance wise.

Welcome to the forum..

Hi quick question, im about to buy my css tickets, im not sure if I should put cliosport.net or clio197.net, im a member of both, having a 200 does this matter. which is the stand to be on?

Ive booked the Friday off work to extensivley clean my car, anybody else this sad or just me :smiley:

Hi quick question, im about to buy my css tickets, im not sure if I should put cliosport.net or clio197.net, im a member of both, having a 200 does this matter. which is the stand to be on?

Ive booked the Friday off work to extensivley clean my car, anybody else this sad or just me :smiley:

Everyone knows that 197.net/200.net is the finest forum in the world, ever! So put that down :wink:

Not sad at all to have a cleaning day! I tend to clean my car whenever it's my day off :smiley:

Everyone knows that 197.net/200.net is the finest forum in the world, ever! So put that down :wink:

Not sad at all to have a cleaning day! I tend to clean my car whenever it's my day off :smiley:

Haha okay mate, bought my ticket for this site, hope to get a pic of a few AG's together. Glad you think its normal to have a day off for it.

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A New Members 3
I New Members 1
Red Baguette New Members 7
OutlawAsh New Members 1
RhysThomass New Members 0