new member newport south wales

Hello all, just got myself a white rs200 cup chassis with all the toys. to run along side my williams impressed so far .

did use it for a week or two a few months back its keep in a garage most of the time unless the weather is good it only did 300 miles last year !

:jump1: Welcome buddy! Both cars look stunning! I'll keep my eye out. Check my link below and get involved in the Wales section, it's a little quiet in there at the moment due to the time of year. Also, get yourself down for the Welsh run for the forum in July

only had thr rs 3 weeks cup chassis 8k on clock part leather interior the williams ive had for 16yrs 83k on clock and runs like new

That's nice low mileage! What year is the 200?

Get plenty of pics of both up

That's super low!

Get out and open it's taps up, probably feels as tight as a nun

have done took it to centre parc longlet over weekend lovely road to bath and warminster doent feel as stable as the williams tho or maybe im not used to it yet

Check your tyre pressure.

The 200 is the most stable car I've driven, much more confidence inspiring than my 172

fifth renaultsport ive had my williams a 172 a phase 1 v6 and a phase 2 v6 which i partexd for the rs200 all of them had /have quirks still love the williams tho although ive not really driven the rs properly yet, anything feels stable after a phase 1 v6 in the wet!

Last edited:

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A New Members 3
I New Members 1
Red Baguette New Members 7
OutlawAsh New Members 1
RhysThomass New Members 0